Last updated: 16 May 2018 (previous version)
This notice talks about the cookies and similar tracking technologies that we use across the websites we operate and the services we provide to you.
What cookies/tracking technologies do we use?
A cookie is a small text file that’s placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit one of our websites. We, and some of our affiliates and third-party service providers, may use a few different types of cookies. Some are persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time) and some are session ID cookies (cookies that expire when you close your browser).
We also use other tracking technologies like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking beacons” or “clear gifs”) and local storage. These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognise when someone has visited our websites or opened an email that we have sent them.
These types of cookies and tracking technologies are important as they help us operate our websites and services, enhance and customise your experience across our websites and services, perform analytics and deliver advertising and marketing that’s relevant to you.
There are also cookies set by third parties across our websites and services. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our websites and services, such as advertising, interactive content and analytics. They also enable us to use advertising networks to manage our advertising on other websites.
Below is a list of cookies that we use on our websites and services, including (but not limited to) fonix.com and zensend.io. The types of cookies we use are always changing. Check back regularly to make sure you stay up to date. If you think we’ve missed a cookie, please let us know.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features including:
- Location targeting - showing users the correct site based upon their location
- Device targeting - showing users the correct site depending on which device they are using e.g. mobile or PC
- Which pages are viewed to provide the right content to the user
Third party cookies
- Facebook (Analytics). We use Facebook as a medium to share content within the network and to measure effectiveness of campaigns.
- LinkedIn (Analytics). We use LinkedIn as a medium to share content within the network and to measure effectiveness of campaigns.
- Twitter (Analytics). We use Twitter as a medium to share content within the network and to measure effectiveness of campaigns.
How can you control cookies?
You can accept or reject cookies by amending your web browser controls. Because they’re important, our websites and services might not work like they’re supposed to, and in some cases, might not work at all, if you decide to reject our cookies.
You can manage your cookie settings by following your browser's instructions. Here are some links that might be of assistance: